Author Topic: Ctrl-Alt V (Analyze Volume)  (Read 7454 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Well, I like the program and have donated so I am going to keep using it, but programmers are just being stubborn on this simple issue for no reason. Am I the only MusicBee user who actually EVER edits MP3 files occasionally? I use Goldwave. I just don't get half of these responses. It is such an incredibly simple, obvious thing. :-\
Sometimes one has to adapt and/or change their workflow to fit the available tools.  If Steven doesn't see the need to change the behavior, you have two choices:  adapt, or find another application that does what you want.

Speaking strictly for myself, I'm happy with the method for analyzing volume on new or edited tracks.
Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:01:19 AM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
I had forgotten, actually. I hate the "show files with..." filters.  I find them to be buggy and not at all conducive to any kind of big editing projects. 
for v3 i have already addressed the issue of the edit alert icons showing in other panels. Thats the only bug i am aware of. I am prepared to spend a bit of time on improving the functionality so if you remember and can describe some of the issues you had it would be helpful.