Author Topic: Help!  (Read 3838 times)

dmarklinger

I am getting this error message on EVERY music file that I have? The library is displayed, but when I click on a file, I get an error message like this...HELP!:

12-Aug-2015 06:50:37 - 6.1.7601.65536 - 2.4.5404.16303 - url: E:\Cliff Richard - From A Distance.mp3
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '#=q53jis_rR7AJRlXRAGb8MOA==' threw an exception. ---> System.ApplicationException: Unable to load 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\MusicBeeBass.dll'
   at #=qKxLTdg1nSVDdZclpPVxWPY6uYjJY5nF_QEoCuW$WlT4=.#=qdfkoZH8SoMoNxDLNUJkcpO5RVFY1LaUebyVza3jJesU=(String #=qN4qnYVr3fxdhzs4ng40PeA==)
   at #=qNtm5iJOaUzcax$YlkXYhZQ==.#=q53jis_rR7AJRlXRAGb8MOA==..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at #=qNtm5iJOaUzcax$YlkXYhZQ==.#=q53jis_rR7AJRlXRAGb8MOA==.#=q_rmAEOUwQnkvu0ZnexlKbnzs7Ub80yp3bEh7B3nBbzsUmVsqtFg96lMT3oAia8hf(Int32 #=qYYZAS1EILWJnL2Y_unrMaw==)
   at #=qIoOVuKwlbh5ChfLnyUVKto6srlYsDygM2DxGaz8hllg=.#=qy0u1hihKW6Bv3HPjyuDynw==.#=qH5d9DzTTfRphuZvhuUSMEg==(Boolean #=qxygqzTRq51jVHBK8bDRNdg==)
   at #=qIoOVuKwlbh5ChfLnyUVKto6srlYsDygM2DxGaz8hllg=.#=qy0u1hihKW6Bv3HPjyuDynw==.#=q1cVc2up9uM_iBfhZ1hWdQQ==()
   at #=qIoOVuKwlbh5ChfLnyUVKto6srlYsDygM2DxGaz8hllg=.#=q1q9qc6iI9fpge7eixDkl0Q==(Object #=qPcr3jVOVxSWJwl4NjeM4$Q==)

phred

• Global Moderator
Looks like something is going on with MusicBeeBass.dll.  Either your AV program is blocking it, or it is corrupt.  Try using the latest 2.5 patch (see my sig) which will overwrite the dll.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

dmarklinger

:D
THANKS...that was it! APPRECIATED! I am running AVAST Free AV, cuurent version, and that was what was blocking that .dll   
MuiscBee is GREAT, by the way ~ head and shoulders above ANY other music media software ANYWHERE....NO question!
And I appreciate this! Thank you...............

phred

• Global Moderator
You're welcome.  Glad to hear it worked out.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

dmarklinger

It keeps happening...must be some utility or the AV doing this?
The patch DOES repair it though....
I run CCLEANER GLARY SPYBOT SUPERSPYWARE MALWAREBYTES all about every 2 weeks
Avast Antivirus and MSSE are running at all times.
Windows 7 HOME x64 desktop pc
ALL software is current....

hiccup

Avast is notorious for creating problems with MusicBee.

Do a google search for the 'Avast NG' and 'Avast DeepScreen' features, and see if you can make it work changing those settings for MusicBee.
(and when possible report back to help others)

Skoop

Don't do this.  You only need one.  Get rid of Avast.  Uninstall it and just go with MSSE.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator

Don't do this.  You only need one.  Get rid of Avast.  Uninstall it and just go with MSSE.

Agreed.  Regardless of MusicBee, two security programs will just get in a tug of war and drain your resources
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)