Author Topic: Save All artist pictures in Artist folder/ Artist NFO/ KODI  (Read 4514 times)

joejoe

As im sure many other music bee users do i also use kodi as a media player. I would like the option to save all artist fanart  and thumbs in the artist folder. It would keep everything local and also allow kodi to recognise all the pictures i already have saved using musicbee.  Also as far as i know there is no program availble at the moment to save artist biography and album information as an NFO file. As music bee already displays this information in the playing track window through last.fm the option to export this to an nfo file would be a first and just another reason why musicbee is the best music organiser around.

Thanks.

Beesmyer

Atleast support for artist image and fanart images would be awesome. Creating nfo's would be great as well but I'd settle just for the former right now. This would allow me to use MB without increasing complexity in my media management. I currently use mediaelch for scraping artist and album information and artwork which will also write the nfo's. It does the same thing for music that software like ember and metabrowser does for videos.