Author Topic: Print a playlist?  (Read 3892 times)

woody

phred

• Global Moderator
You can SEND TO > Clipboard and then paste that into a text editor.  The tags that get sent to the clipboard can be selected by going to Edit > Preferences > Tags (2) > Send to clipboard tags.

You may also be able to do what you want with the report function of the Additional Tagging Tools plugin, but I'm not certain if it can do a playlist report.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

boroda

You may also be able to do what you want with the report function of the Additional Tagging Tools plugin, but I'm not certain if it can do a playlist report.
yes, you can make a report for any current (filtered/playlist/etc) view (currently displayed list of tracks).

woody

Thanks for your replies and sorry to be such a simpleton...I still need help. OK...did EDIT>PREFERENCES>TAGS 2>'send to clipboard' tags> and created the list of tags to print out on the playlist and saved it. Now, what are the key strokes going from the TAGS 2 page to "SEND TO CLIPBOARD"?

For what its worth, all this is way too complicated to just print out a playlist. I would like to have a  PRINT A PLAYLIST command where all user has to do is select printout tags.

boroda

For what its worth, all this is way too complicated to just print out a playlist. I would like to have a  PRINT A PLAYLIST command where all user has to do is select printout tags.
forget.

try this:

phred

• Global Moderator
forget.

try this:
I agree 100% with what boroda74 said.  Forget using my 'send to clipboard' method (although I still use it and feel comfortable with it) and use the Library Reports from the Advanced Tagging Tools plugin.  I just tried it with a playlist and is really very flexible and easy to use.  Select the playlist, open the report generator, select the tags you want to appear in the report, preview, and then export.  Couldn't be simpler.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here