Author Topic: Musicbee on my Android Phone - Wow! But...  (Read 2692 times)

emezim

Greetings all,

This is my first subject on here about this wonderful music app I have recently discovered and I wanted to ask you guys a question! I looked around and didn't see anything on this.

So I was wondering, after I installed the App on my Android Phone (LG G3) I am now able to control Musicbee on my computer wirelessly, which is pretty cool. The thing is, I noticed a little headphone icon at the bottom of the app and I almost cried of joy, I was thinking it was possible to plug my headphones on my smartphone and listen in on the stream from my computer.

I was disapointed when I noticed no sound came out of my headphones =(

Here is a picture of what I am talking about:

So I am trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong or if the app simply does not support music streaming from the computer to my device with the wireless app thing.

I love walking around the house listening to podcast on my smartphone and then turning it back on my speakers when I walk in my room. So I was wondering.

Thanks all !!!!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
So I am trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong or if the app simply does not support music streaming from the computer to my device with the wireless app thing.

No, the app doesn't support streaming.  That's the icon for Auto-DJ, I believe.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

emezim

Awww....Are you aware of any program that could do that, by the way? Just asking. Thanks so much!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I don't personally, but someone else might.  Sorry to disappoint!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)