Author Topic: Various Wishes...  (Read 5158 times)

Maleko12

Hello! I just have a few wishes:

- The ability to delete multiple playlists (currently it's only one at a time)
- The ability to use tag inspector on multiple files (currently' you can only use tag inspector for one item)

Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:02:42 PM by Maleko12

Antonski

- The ability to use tag inspector on multiple files (currently' you can only use tag inspector for one item)

Would be very useful, I think.

Maleko12

Maleko12

Was gonna make a new topic for this, but then saw I wrote this a LONG time ago!

Any updates to these wishes (more on the tag inspector wish, a la mp3tag's extended tags features, than the playlist deletion wish)

VX

Both requested features would be very useful.

Rotem K.

- The ability to use tag inspector on multiple files (currently' you can only use tag inspector for one item.

You mean when clicking "Send To > External App"?
Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 10:03:33 AM by Rotem K.

Steven

• Administrator
- The ability to delete multiple playlists (currently it's only one at a time)
i can do the first but the 2nd involves too much "deep down" changes that i'm not willing to make - re-testing, new problems etc

Maleko12

Alrighties, I can use mp3tag for the second for now. Besides, I can't think of any other music player that can do what mp3tag does anyway.

@Rotem K.: I meant that for Edit > Tag Inspector, one can only do that for one file at a time in MB. My wish was that one could do that for multiple files at a time (like mp3tag does when one uses its "Extended Tags" feature).