Author Topic: Highlight Now Playing  (Read 10665 times)

MartinK

Hi Steven,

I continue to be amazed by this wonderful programme which has helped me re-discover my music collection.  I have one small request...

Is it possible to highlight the currently playing song in the Now Playing window?  If you select a track other than the one playing, for example to edit it, that track remains highlighted and not the one currently playing which can be quite confusing.  I realize that there is a speaker symbol on the left, however that isn't particularly clear when there is a lot going on on the screen.

Thanks
Martin

Godwin

+1

Although I would like to have the now playing track's text in a different color which can be set in the skin script.

jB

lynott

There is a tick box for this in 1.2.3876 beta, but it doesn't seam to work.

Steven

• Administrator
for now its only done for the now playing list in the right sidebar

Steven

• Administrator
now done for the main playing panel as well:
http://www.mediafire.com/?817hop6xoorml80

but no skin setting for it yet

jB

I see the that the Now Playing is highlighted, but I don't see how to highlight the song in the Main panel. I am using v1.2.3876. How do I enable it?
MusicBee v1.2.3876

Godwin

I have checked "highlight playing track" but I don't see anything highlighted ???

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
I see the that the Now Playing is highlighted, but I don't see how to highlight the song in the Main panel. I am using v1.2.3876. How do I enable it?
its only programmed to work in the now playing panel, whether thats in the right sidebar or the now playing list in the main panel (but that needs the link above)
Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 09:53:56 AM by Steven

jB

So it won't work in the middle "Music Library" "Track Detail" panel even though the speaker icon does?
MusicBee v1.2.3876

MartinK

I can still only see the speaker icon in the now playing list.  A file is only highlighted if I highlight it and that's got nothing to do with the currently playing song.

lynott

Works fine here. When now playing is in focus, playing song is highlighted light blue, and when a other area of the player is in focus the playing song is highlighted light gray.