Author Topic: help!!  (Read 1504 times)

NIKITASGOLD

keep getting this error box
please help i need my music on my iphone will have to go back to MediaMonkey if this keeps happening

MusicBee v2.4.5404.16303 (Win6.1), 20 Jun 2015 11:38:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'iTunesLib.IITIPodSource'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{CF4D8ACE-1720-4FB9-B0AE-9877249E89B0}' failed due to the following error: The application called an interface that was marshalled for a different thread. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8001010E (RPC_E_WRONG_THREAD)).
   at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.GetCOMIPFromRCW(Object objSrc, IntPtr pCPCMD, IntPtr& ppTarget, Boolean& pfNeedsRelease)
   at iTunesLib.IITIPodSource.EjectIPod()
   at MusicBeePlugin.ITunes.Close()
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.Eject()
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.turnOnEventHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at #=qkqD_24K_jqNNsY4ytXfL8gdU4AeJG50yEcwQQ82gVnW0tjNMKqAPXQTcHSTEGGUx.#=q_BllApB1jquyAgblsRWAGQ==(Object #=qHIgSGJS$_ycrUlpxd6kRrg==, EventArgs #=qdjAGRgNuykZe8nBxToZIxg==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Pingaware

MB doesn't natively support syncing to iPhones or iPods due to restrictions from Apple. If it was working before, you're just lucky.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

NIKITASGOLD

hi yes I know but installed the plugin that makes it work and this keeps showing i click on ipod turn on and itunes appears but when i try to sync i get this??
oh well going back to media monkey it was worth a go but did not work its just that itunes crashes all the time media monkey gets alot of "not responding" and errors with missing scripts tried uninstalling and re-installing both to no avail thought i would give this a try but not really working will have to find another alternative!!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You'll need to report this bug in the plugin's thread.  It will be in the Plugins forum.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)