Hey all, I'm having an issue with MusicBee since I switched from my integrated sound card to an USB Sound Card.
In short, it looks like MusicBee is outputting directly to my sound card when it shouldn't.
Under Player I have Output set to DirectSound and Sound Device to my speakers (which are default and the same setting I have on every other software).
MusicBee is not showing up in my Windows mixer or having music played by it recorded when I'm using screen capture software.
However if I turn up or down the volume of my speakers from the Windows mixer MusicBee's volume is affected by it.
Only MusicBee is doing this.
I tried looking with any keyword I could think of but nobody seems to have posted about this problem... So I'm posting here in the hope anyone can figure out what's wrong. Maybe I'm missing something very obvious.