Author Topic: Play to... UPnP/DLNA?  (Read 3506 times)

tzotzos

Hi there,
I'm fairly new to MusicBee, but love it so far.
Aside from changing the Output selection in the preferences, is there a way to play a song or playlist to a UPnP/DLNA receiver using the right-click context menu from the main track listing window?
I'd like to keep my computer speakers as the main output selection, but be able to play a playlist to a networked receiver without adjusting the preferences every time.
Thanks,
dt

Derek

Hi...how do you play to a networked receiver at all?

Zak

• Global Moderator
Install the UPNP/DLNA plug in and right click anywhere on the control bar (with the play, stop buttons etc.) to set the output device.

Bee excellent to each other...

Derek

Hi Zak.  That's great.  Thanks for that.  Exactly what I have been after.  Just need to work out how to control from the netorked device and I will be laughing.

Thanks again.

Derek.

Druschlan

Hi there,
I'm fairly new to MusicBee, but love it so far.
Aside from changing the Output selection in the preferences, is there a way to play a song or playlist to a UPnP/DLNA receiver using the right-click context menu from the main track listing window?
I'd like to keep my computer speakers as the main output selection, but be able to play a playlist to a networked receiver without adjusting the preferences every time.
Thanks,
dt

Hi all,
I have got the exact same problem / request!
Is there a way to create a button or lets say folder in the left tree-column? Like there is Libraries, Playlists etc.?
Any help would be really appreciated :)

Thanks for your reply!