Author Topic: some bugs  (Read 2853 times)

stratoff

1. Really, no thread for feedback? Get some.

2. Adequate developers not making such crap registrations on their forums. Please check somewhere how its done properly, without nasty pics and password limitations. Wow im really frustrated. After i clicked your freaking pics, it says "password is too short" and i need to click pics again?? Fuck that forum engine dudes.

3. Well im uninstalling your Bee.
a. No switching 1sec forward|backward with just keyboard arrows.
b. No button for shuffling in mini-mode and compact-mode.
c. Library is covered with blank music, which has no name or composer, but have actually a name of the file, which your library doesnt see. Or does after some crazy tweaking in options, but im already deleted programm, so you know, its not only for programmists but for usual users too.
d. Sadly after installing and opening there was no auto-association with my music files. So i needed to do it manually (in my windows 7) by "open with" and finding your bee-icon in program files. So yea its totally not comfortable.

Good luck on making more complex interfaces with dozens of options. Im sure programmers will love it.

Antonski

What a polite post!
Thank you for enlighten us with your unvaluable insights about how a perfect player should looks like!
Really, stratoff, you are an ashole, you know?
Did you spent some time searching for solution of your problems in the forum? Did you go through program preferences? If you haven't found what you are looking for, why didn't you post your request in the whishlist section?
Anyway, as one cans see from your post, you've uninstalled MB, so why have you bothered to make an account and post whatever?
I would suggest some admin to delete this post, no need to waste space, even a virtual one.

hiccup

I would suggest some admin to delete this post, no need to waste space, even a virtual one.

I agree, a posting demonstrating this combination of stupidity, lazyness and rudeness can't be anything else than a troll.

Steven

• Administrator
i dont see any bugs here so i have moved this to General
Also as a general point, MusicBee is intended for people who like to customise the player and layout but is perfectly usable on default settings
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:21:47 AM by Steven

Zak

• Global Moderator
i dont see any bugs here so i have moved this to General
Also as a general point, MusicBee is intended for people who like to customise the player and layout but is perfectly usable on default settings

You must have been in a good mood today.  :)
Bee excellent to each other...

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
You must have been in a good mood today.  :)

LOL!  ;D
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together