Author Topic: Add-on Manager  (Read 75981 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
en.rtf's

Thanks boroda, will have another go.

Would it make any difference, speed-wise, if the plugin was split in to two separate plugins?
One for users to update their plugins/skins and the other for developers to use for maintenance of their work.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

boroda

No. I'm trying to speed up plugin now, but wouldn't expect too much of this.

boroda

Next version released:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/iklj7nxtlotox3z/mb_AddonManager_2015-08-02.zip

• Plugin speed is improved
  • FOR TESTERS: Try to install/uninstall customizations which definitely you have uploaded AND which definitely not you have uploaded.
  • TO DO: Add support for icons and theater modes, add number of active installations to customization tables.

boroda

Update:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zmbv8a0hmq1bi8v/mb_AddonManager_2015-08-03.zip

• Various bugfixes in Developer Tools. Please recheck Developer Tools again.
  • The number of active installations is added to customization tables.
  • FOR TESTERS: if you want to be able to access Developer Tools create empty file 'DevMode.txt' in 'Plugins' folder.

I want to remind that you can safely use regular google account (not specially created for this plugin).

Bee-liever

Update:

Getting this error:
Code
03/08/2015 4:38:38 PM - 6.1.7601.65536 - 2.5.5606.32711 - System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'StorageApi.StorageApiFile StorageApi.StorageApiFile.FetchAllFiles(StorageApi.GoogleDrive, System.String)'.
   at MusicBeePlugin.MainWindow.MainWindow_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Bee-liever

Yes! Thank you!    :)    Works great now.

Speed on checking with plugin is reasonably fast now.
Uploading changes to repository was quick.
Speed for downloading updates seems to vary.  Update of 1 skin and 1 plugin went fast.
Updating of same skin with newer uploaded version was slow.   ???

Maybe would be better than for when no updates are needed?

boroda

yes, its better :) where did you take this icon?

boroda

some bugfixes, source code cleanup, new 'UpToDate' icon:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xvjvdbx3bur31yu/mb_AddonManager_2015-08-03-3.zip

EDIT: plugin settings are added - go to edit> preferences> plugins
Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:23:46 PM by boroda74

Mr. Trev

Tried to give this a try. Don't know what I did wrong, but I get this error. Using version from above post

MusicBee v2.5.5690.35849 (Win6.1), 3 Aug 2015 11:09:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
   at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess(Task task)
   at Google.Apis.Auth.OAuth2.GoogleWebAuthorizationBroker.<AuthorizeAsync>d__1.MoveNext()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

boroda

suggest that you hadn't run 'Setup Add-on Manager' (as ADMINISTRATOR) from 'plugins' folder.

Bee-liever

yes, its better :) where did you take this icon?

Icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/fatcow

new icon shows in legend but not in column

Bee-liever

reloading repository no longer updates existing files that have had changes made to them.
Items have to be deleted and then re-added and then repository updated to make a change.

also, what is maximum best or preferred size for screenshots please.  :)
Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:41:01 AM by Bee-liever

Mr. Trev

suggest that you hadn't run 'Setup Add-on Manager' (as ADMINISTRATOR) from 'plugins' folder.

Nope did that - a couple of times, just to be sure.

After i click ok, the plugin seems to get stuck on the connecting process