Author Topic: Podcasts either not remembering playback position or not resuming  (Read 3439 times)

s7jones

Hi everyone.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've done a few searches and still not got to the bottom of this.

I imagine this feature should just work without too much fuss- but it doesn't seem to in my Musicbee setup.

I've downloaded a couple of BBC podcasts using the Musicbee podcast section. I can play them fine, and skip around the track. But if I then choose another one and double click to go back to a podcast that I was midway through- it puts me at the start of that podcast again.

The "remember playback position" in 'right click on Podcast' > Edit > Settings has automatically been ticked on each of the podcasts for me.

I'm really not sure why it isn't working. Either that or I'm not understanding how it's meant to work.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I'd love to get this ironed out - Musicbee has transformed how I enjoy music on my computer.

Thanks.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I've noticed problems with this, too, but hadn't gotten around to testing it out.  I'll try to do that tonight.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

s7jones

I should also make it clear that I'm using Musicbee version 2.5.5593.

EDIT: Just checked with version 2.5.5606 and still no luck :(.
Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:41:59 PM by s7jones

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
nothing unusual there. I dont have time to investigate this so unfortunately i will have to leave it unsolved for now

s7jones

Thanks for looking into it.

psychoadept did you say you were having similar problems?

Cheers.