Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Updated)  (Read 166471 times)

frankz

Thanks frankz. Your time and reluctance in maintaining this plugin is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again frankz for taking this plugin through the slippery slopes and coming out successfully at the end!  Your work (incl. the GitHub page etc.) much appreciated.
You're welcome.  You guys were great throughout.  Most were.

I don't want to clog up Mayibongwe's thread with my comments and I am mostly away from the computer and not able to test the new version right now, but I saw you mention the YML files and I should mention the YML files that were built-into the last update (plus some that are way out of date and were removed from the plug-in) can be found here:

https://github.com/mbfrankz/LyricsReloaded/tree/master/LyricsReloaded/Configs

View them as "Raw" and copy them to a text file with a yml extension in the "Providers" folder to use them.

These will, of course, slowly stop working as sites makes changes.
Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 07:36:38 PM by frankz

phred

• Global Moderator
NOTE!!
This plugin is no longer updated, supported, or maintained.

A new and supported version can be found here:  https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36952
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Astro Gaze

Thanks for all your hard work, frankz!

Your efforts saved me countless hours of manual searching and copying. Before MusicBee, I was an iTunes user of over 15 years. There, all tagging is manual and I could only dream of lyrics magically appearing in my songs. Adding lyrics was a priority of mine, but I still had a giant backlog I couldn't catch up to on my own. Once I hopped on MusicBee, this was the first plugin I tried, and boy was it fruitful!

Long before I signed up, I was always in awe of how you and the community kept this plugin alive. Given your lack of programming background and blatant honesty, somehow you made it work. For years!
You're a real hero in my eyes.

So to You, and the community members who supported you,
Thank you all,
From the bottom of my heart.

Astro Gaze

frankz

Thanks for all your hard work, frankz!

Your efforts saved me countless hours of manual searching and copying. Before MusicBee, I was an iTunes user of over 15 years. There, all tagging is manual and I could only dream of lyrics magically appearing in my songs. Adding lyrics was a priority of mine, but I still had a giant backlog I couldn't catch up to on my own. Once I hopped on MusicBee, this was the first plugin I tried, and boy was it fruitful!

Long before I signed up, I was always in awe of how you and the community kept this plugin alive. Given your lack of programming background and blatant honesty, somehow you made it work. For years!
You're a real hero in my eyes.

So to You, and the community members who supported you,
Thank you all,
From the bottom of my heart.

Astro Gaze
Gosh - you just made me feel pretty good.  Thank you.  I hope you (and everyone) enjoy the new version.  It seems to be a real step (or several) forward in functionality.