Author Topic: AURORA MusicBee Skin on Musicbee 3.0  (Read 23168 times)

silvestreccf

This is a test of this skins on 3.0 RC version.

On Musicbee 2.5

I Upload a version with a darker text  - Thanks friends for your feedback - feel free to report another problems
DOWNLOAD:
BeeAurora 3.0 DarkText Correction Config and Auto Dj
BeeAurora 2.0 DarkText
BeeAurora 1.0

Concept collor Ideia comes from: http://kgbstyle.deviantart.com/art/Windows-UI-Concept-Explorer-3-288289950

(If you find collor problems, please let me know)
Give me ideas. Thanks) ;)

Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:25:39 PM by silvestreccf

Prowhiz

Awesome skin. I see what you were going for, but I would prefer you added a teeny little bit more contrast. I love the gray text color. but just a little bit darker gray - not black of course. Then you should work on the preferences and other menus. Add a border or something. The preference dialogue completely blends with the main environment. Now I see why Microsoft is reluctant to give us completely borderless windows. If you're going borderless, then there should be more contrast and shadows between layered windows.
Awesome theme. Thanks for the great work.

silvestreccf

Thanks I agree with you....I'm trying to solve this color problems, Thanks by the feedback.

Awesome skin. I see what you were going for, but I would prefer you added a teeny little bit more contrast. I love the gray text color. but just a little bit darker gray - not black of course. Then you should work on the preferences and other menus. Add a border or something. The preference dialogue completely blends with the main environment. Now I see why Microsoft is reluctant to give us completely borderless windows. If you're going borderless, then there should be more contrast and shadows between layered windows.

silvestreccf

I Upload a version with a darker text  - Thanks friends for your feedback - feel free to report another problems

Thanks I agree with you....I'm trying to solve this color problems, Thanks by the feedback.

HHM

when tabs are in caption bar, they don't get skinned properly and stay black with dark grey labels (which makes them unreadable).

Also I guess that Playlist Manager icon is unskinned and doesn't match the style of other icons.

Anyways - really nice skin!

Steven

• Administrator
@silvestreccf, in case you are not aware, there is a new MB version (v3) that has made changes to the GUI.
If you plan to maintain the skins, i recommend you have a look and see this post and some after for the new skin elements
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=16643.msg102047#msg102047

silvestreccf

I saw...Butons problems - and also tabs i think - this I dont see yet - thaks for the feedback - I will fix it.

when tabs are in caption bar, they don't get skinned properly and stay black with dark grey labels (which makes them unreadable).

Also I guess that Playlist Manager icon is unskinned and doesn't match the style of other icons.

Anyways - really nice skin!

silvestreccf

Thanks Steve I will see now - Even with Ui changes the process of creating skin will be the same?

@silvestreccf, in case you are not aware, there is a new MB version (v3) that has made changes to the GUI.
If you plan to maintain the skins, i recommend you have a look and see this post and some after for the new skin elements

Steven

• Administrator
the process is exactly the same. Just some new elements and a few existing ones no longer needed/supported
the tabs bar is the thing most changed but i would think with your skins they might not be affected anyway

silvestreccf

Steve Skin was not affected - Love a lot the new functions....If custon tags work on thunbnailbowser will be great...
The new playnow with Radio style its epic  - Music Explorer - Nice shoot -

silvestreccf