Author Topic: CUESHEET tag  (Read 2136 times)

Lepick

Is the CUESHEET tag supported in mp3s to embed a cue sheet? If so, should it be created under one of the Tags tabs or the tag inspector? Also, when ripping a CD to an mp3 with an embedded cue sheet, there is no visible CUESHEET tag. Is the cue sheet not embedded using tags in that case? Found this old topic here where the same question was asked, but the answer wasn't really clear:

http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2219.0

Steven

• Administrator
when ripping with an embedded cuesheet, you can view the tag using the tag inspector. I am not sure how MB would treat the file if you created a brand new cuesheet tag using the tag inspector. Editing an existing one should work

Lepick

When ripping from a CD to mp3 with embedded cue sheet, there is access to an 'Edit Cuesheet' button, which allows cue sheet editing, but no cue sheet tag name visible anywhere in the tag editor or tag inspector. Is this a hidden tag? That's why was asking if the embedded cue was implemented with tags or not. I am using version 2.4.5404. In any case, I think you answered my question, thank you again Steven.