Author Topic: Automatic last.fm love on good rating  (Read 5264 times)

e-motiv

I never "love" last.fm tracks, because I am too lazy and already do a rating change at such moments.
Suggestion: Put an option in the last.fm plugin that specifies from how many stars a normal track rating will also trigger a love on last.fm.
Result: e.g. setting set on 4 stars: Whenever I rate a track 4 or 5 stars, MB will automatically also love the track on last.fm.
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig

lnminente

+1 With the option of selecting if at least 4 or 5
The same could be for banning a song when as much has 1 or no stars (Notice no stars is different than not rated)

e-motiv

The same could be for banning a song when as much has 1 or no stars (Notice no stars is different than not rated)
+1 to that addition! I didn't even know about banning, but that would also strengthen last.fm to "really know my taste"! :-)
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig

l.dc

+1
If possible to chose the star rating to go with an 'auto love' then it's great. If no option is possible then 5star should follow with 'auto love'.

nycebo

Really like this idea as well.  But I think that only a 5 star should get a LOVE on last.fm.

e-motiv

Steve,

Do you think this is a small thing you can integrate into your last.fm plugin this year?

If not, do you want to share the last.fm source code (with me only on my-word-policy not to share) so I can do it?

If really necessary, I can make a plugin apart for it (if the API suffices for this)...