Author Topic: Darker Skin  (Read 16934 times)

bbbco

I've updated the skin based off Dark and called Darker, since I like my dark skins to have a blackish variant with some red.
(thanks goes to V4lve for his theme Dark!)

Update: August 31st, 2010
I updated the skin to be a bit more consistent. I still have some tweaks to make, that I will have to adjust when Steven makes the changes to add support for adjusting colors of radios, dropdowns, text selections, etc. But for now, enjoy.

Here's the xml:

Darker.xml

Please let me know your thoughts and any suggestions!
Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:49:22 AM by bbbco

Steven

• Administrator
looks great! My suggestions would be to use some newish elements if you think its appropriate (they are also in the very latest dark skin) which i will PM you as they are too long to post here.

Adson

... it's my favourite MB skin! Thank you very much.

Is it possible to change the font color of the font that is used for displaying the path to the current song? (The one in the middle of the upper margin)

Currently the font is black and the background is dark grey so that it is not readable very good.

A.

Lickwid

Can you check the link please? It times out for me and I'd love to try out your skin.

bbbco

It works for me.

I need to revamp it. Got some stuff Steven suggested, and some tweaks I'd like to make.

Be looking for an update ... maybe tomorrow since I will be constrained to home all day?

bbbco

Updated the skin. See the link from the original post. Enjoy!

jackuars

jackuars

yeah i copied the xml code and pasted into notepad and saved as .xml file. now its works! its a great skin!

robsinbc

g'day - love the skin + contrast.
any chance we could get a blue version, as opposed the red?
cheers!
Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 11:46:33 PM by robsinbc