Author Topic: Song Queues Multiple Times  (Read 2914 times)

travelsoccerkid1

I'm experiencing an issue that just started a few days ago.  Whenever I double-click on a song to play it, it queues up three times (ie: I have to double-click the next song I want to play three times before it'll actually play).  If I select "queue next" as opposed to double-clicking the song, it plays only once.  I noticed the problem after upgrading to the new version 2.5 release candidate (I had been using earlier versions of 2.5 previously).  I just downloaded version 2.5.5523 and am still experiencing the problem.  Any suggestions?

travelsoccerkid1

I'm still experiencing this issue which is becoming incredibly annoying.  You can't listen to a set of songs without the songs repeating themselves multiple times before moving onto the next track, which repeats itself multiple times.

The only error I can find in the error log is the following, but I"m not sure if it is related.

2/14/2015 9:43:52 PM - 6.2.9200.0 - 2.5.5507.32628 - Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.CantStartSingleInstanceException: This single-instance application could not connect to the original instance.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
   at #=qyc3sRd0OO9uiAuTSHWCuaP2ZC1reJxLAdS3LVN_eYLA=.#=qbzryZjYxpLQKlzO$DGnzEQ==(String[] #=qHIwrpLWduKwfq9tQNk0fNg==)

plus1

Could have something to do with .net. Check the version running on your machine and update it, if necessary.

travelsoccerkid1

Could have something to do with .net. Check the version running on your machine and update it, if necessary.
I'm currently running on the latest version, 4.5.1.  I am currently using the technical preview for Windows 10, though.  That shouldn't be causing songs to queue multiple times though ...

plus1

I am currently using the technical preview for Windows 10, though.  That shouldn't be causing songs to queue multiple times though ...

...well, it probably is. You need to remember that Windows 10 preview is beta and is therefore subject to bugs, so inform MS (which is what you've signed up for), as you may have unearthed a scripting bug in win10.