Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233319 times)

ankor

v3.0.5950
still a bug...Prefs | Now Playing | playing tracks list | if playback is stopped...is set to Play Now.  So when nothing is playing and I double-click on a track it should begin playing immediately but instead the action is the same as Queue Next.  If the Now Playing list is empty and I double-click on a track, the track is queued but nothing begins to play.

Steven

• Administrator
still a bug...Prefs | Now Playing | playing tracks list | if playback is stopped...is set to Play Now.  So when nothing is playing and I double-click on a track it should begin playing immediately but instead the action is the same as Queue Next.  If the Now Playing list is empty and I double-click on a track, the track is queued but nothing begins to play.
could you send me your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) as its working fine for me

AvikB

if right click on the tab i got this error:

Code
MusicBee v3.0.5933.37563 (Win6.3), 17 Apr 2016 21:18:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.NavigationHeader.#=q2T6fEiKFowpKxFz5hxOLS4$xyyJfd7cRfcS5jk5F_fY=(MouseEventArgs #=qRAYYR4rudLhyihAcSDPDTg==, Int32 #=qCHG24rJuKMljyOG9mwjPDg==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.NavigationHeader.#=q$BQCg9_xhYO8ORGfGQA_ng==(MouseEventArgs #=qbDOkU7oKfXVvS47ehb2MsA==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs #=q73h7ni0Q0uDGaU5geMsU7w==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=qbGgOLjU$20F4WcbNg4_HfwTaHHaVhERbis37oHagrj8=.WndProc(Message& #=qwtNq3ZM3v0cdGqkZmIktsA==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.WndProc(Message& #=qwVDro9yF69e1IIJplZLMCw==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator
you are using a fairly old version and that bug should already be fixed

AvikB

you are using a fairly old version and that bug should already be fixed
Ok it seems i missed the news but it seems you switched to MusicBee.exe, i was still opening MusicBee3.exe
The problem is fixed now. :)

ankor

could you send me your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) as its working fine for me
sent PM

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
and another question, are we getting random skin option in next update like we had in MB2?

I can't find if there was ever a response to this.
Is it something that got overlooked, or purposely removed from 3.0
Does it have to go back to the wishlist for 3.1?
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

sleepless

When configuring the Album & Tracks view for the Playing Tracks List, the contrast settings aren't functional. Nor are the seetings at the bottom of the page:

If this is intentional, it would probably make sense to grey these areas out. Please let me know if it should be working and the problem is on my end, thanks.

sleepless

unzip into the folder MB is installed:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip

- right main panel is now kept visible for various nodes eg. radio/ podcasts/ etc

I'm a bit confused...are you saying the right main panel should always be visible in these panels, overriding any settings in the Panels Configuration? For me, the only panels that appear for Radio or Podcasts are the right and left sidebars. The right and left main panels are not displayed regardless of the configuration settings. Should this be functional? If not they should probably be disabled/greyed-out.

Steven

• Administrator
I'm a bit confused...are you saying the right main panel should always be visible in these panels, overriding any settings in the Panels Configuration? For me, the only panels that appear for Radio or Podcasts are the right and left sidebars. The right and left main panels are not displayed regardless of the configuration settings. Should this be functional? If not they should probably be disabled/greyed-out.
i am guessing you are probably still running MusicBee3.exe - its now MusicBee.exe

Steven

• Administrator
you have resume position enabled in the player preferences. MB considers the song as playback has started. The action you have configured for double click when play has started is queue next which is what MB is doing. On balance i think i will change it so paused songs are treated as though the song is not playing, so you will get the behaviour you expect

AvikB

One weird issue i just found. Somehow MusicBee thinks i am in Japan!! I am not using any VPN, i do have few japanese songs(anime tracks) but there is no way i am in Japan.

Steven

• Administrator
One weird issue i just found. Somehow MusicBee thinks i am in Japan!! I am not using any VPN, i do have few japanese songs(anime tracks) but there is no way i am in Japan.
no, xbox music thinks you are in Japan. It had me down as being in the US and i had to contact xbox support to get my region changed

AvikB

no, xbox music thinks you are in Japan. It had me down as being in the US and i had to contact xbox support to get my region changed
so anyway to resolve this?