Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233032 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
My roommate actually found this one: If you right click and choose "select unticked tracks", the tracks are selected but the context menu stays open and you can't use Shift + Delete or other hotkeys.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
My roommate actually found this one: If you right click and choose "select unticked tracks", the tracks are selected but the context menu stays open and you can't use Shift + Delete or other hotkeys.
its intentional it stays open so a menu item can be easily selected to perform an action. They could just press the escape key to close the menu and then press the hotkey

Joolee

A right click on the "play/pause" button used to open the context menu and didn't cause the music to pause/play. This behaviour has changed since about a month ago, is this intentional? Now the context menu will pop-up but music will also be paused or resumed, not what one would expect.

brx

A right click on the "play/pause" button used to open the context menu and didn't cause the music to pause/play. This behaviour has changed since about a month ago, is this intentional? Now the context menu will pop-up but music will also be paused or resumed, not what one would expect.

+1

Same as on clicking on next and previous buttons.

Steven

• Administrator
the right click issue is fixed for the next update

redwing

On radio node, if you drag station directories panel all the way down, no way to restore it. It needs a minimum height.

redwing

On radio node, if you drag station directories panel all the way down, no way to restore it. It needs a minimum height.

The same thing happens to Episode Description panel on podcasts node.

Steven

• Administrator
its true you can drag those panels all the way to the bottom but it should allow you to bring them up again afterwards (tested now and working fine). I dont plan to change that its a way for users to hide the panel if they dont want it.
are you basing that on simply not being able to see those panels? The mouse cursor should change when located at the bottom of the panel.

redwing

The mouse cursor should change when located at the bottom of the panel.

v2.5 worked that way, but not for v3. Just tested again and still no way to restore both panels manually, but radio station directories panel shows up on restart. Episode Description panel is gone.

Steven

• Administrator
in that case its probably something related to your settings, so could you send me them?

Steven

• Administrator
your radio station panel was fine for me but the podcasts had the same problem. I have put in handling for both that should address the issue

cmg

When I press Ctrl+A and select all albums, imaginary albums are counted.
In the following screenshot, 8 albums are counted although there are only 5 albums.
http://i.imgur.com/mMmDu3u.png

hiccup

What happens when you right click on such an 'imaginary album', and select: Search> Locate in Windows Explorer
Are you sure nothing is there?