Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233752 times)

Lazulite

On 3.0.5909, trying out the pin tabs feature, I noticed that pin tab with icon+text doesn't work on the podcasts tab. The tab is shown as icon only, regardless of the option selected.

Steven

• Administrator
On 3.0.5909, trying out the pin tabs feature, I noticed that pin tab with icon+text doesn't work on the podcasts tab. The tab is shown as icon only, regardless of the option selected.
it should show the number of unplayed podcasts as the text. If there are none it would be blank but i guess it could show 0 instead

gpzbc

didn't think grouping by first letter would be such a big deal...that is fantastic and resizing of pics with track bar (is that new or just me?) and A-Z bar with decades...how much better can it get!!!!

I agree!!!

ankor

Just a tidbit for consideration...In Artist view, what about the option to skip the display of albums after picking an artist and go straight to the display of the tracks (all albums combined)?

redwing

When you're on a TM view in Now Playing tab, right sidebar shows its header bar only.
Also can you make sidebar player element available for artwork picture/album color mix view on Now Playing tab?

Iasc

Will the random skin option be brought back for MUsicBee 3?

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Will the random skin option be brought back for MUsicBee 3?
It's been asked before and I +1'd it then.
So I'll do it again.
+1
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator
When you're on a TM view in Now Playing tab, right sidebar shows its header bar only.
Also can you make sidebar player element available for artwork picture/album color mix view on Now Playing tab?
it works fine for me. Could you post a screenshot so i can see what you mean.

Bee-liever

could "View: Show A-Z Jump Bar" be re-instated in the Hotkeys list or alternatively, A-Z Jumpbar be added to list of per-Tab overrides in the configurations, please.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
- when any panel is sorted by Year, or the Album Covers panel is grouped by Year or Decade, then the A-Z bar changes to show decades

Could this be broadened to include any field with the Date type, including Custom and Virtual tags?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

redwing

it works fine for me. Could you post a screenshot so i can see what you mean.

http://i.imgur.com/qDaCGtE.png

sleepless

- After selecting a playlist, when I move the mouse cursor out of the auto-hidden left sidebar, I can't get back to the sidebar by touching the left border. If I selected playlist manager I can use the PM sidebar, but I can't open the auto-hidden MB sidebar. If I selected a playlist without opening the playlist manager first, I get no sidebar at all (still can't open the auto-hidden bar). The only way to open it is to click the icon in the status bar.

- Although I like the idea of the playlist manager menu, I'd still like to have access to the auto-hidden sidebar. The other thing I don't like is that seems to cover over the thumbnail browser. The thumbnail browser is not visible when the playlist manager sidebar is displayed.

**EDIT: I just realized that If I click on the tab the sidebar appears. Also if I drag a selection towards the left border, the sidebar will open. So that means it's still functional/usable, just not entirely consistant.
Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:33:42 AM by sleepless

Bee-liever

@ sleepless
check the tab overrides for your Playlist Manager panel
I think the default setting is for the left sidebar to be on 'hide' not 'hide (auto-open)'

sleepless

redwing

If you remove player controls element either from top or bottom panel, spectrum visualizer still remains.

I once saw command buttons on the header bar scrolling like playing track info, but it's not easy to reproduce. Probably that happened when I disabled playing track text from sidebar player after removing top player controls element.