Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233280 times)

Boile

Hi Steven,
In the Tracks view, the Album - track# sorting, does not work!
Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
In the Tracks view, the Album - track# sorting, does not work!
if that were true dont you think someone would have reported that by now?
please post a screenshot of your main panel and also of the Sort/Grouping preferences window

Boile

Hi!
What should I set in Sort/Grouping ?
I have set Album/Track#
Thanks

theta_wave

Steven previously resolved the left-sidebar glitch issue when navigating to the now playing or music explorer tabs: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18143.msg109164#msg109164

For the most part, the fix works well.  However, sometimes now I find the library explorer (here, a non-functioning mood column) cutting the navigator in half on the left-side when navigating to the aforementioned tabs:

https://youtu.be/pajo8GTq3Eo

It is just a minor glitch as seen in the video.  Navigating back to a playlist tab reverts it back to normal.

Steven

• Administrator
For the most part, the fix works well.  However, sometimes now I find the library explorer (here, a non-functioning mood column) cutting the navigator in half on the left-side when navigating to the aforementioned tabs:
can you PM me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

sleepless

For me, the image rotation/selecting images does not work for Track Information in the Now Playing panel. It functions fine in other areas, but not with Now Playing. In the screenshot you can see that image 4 is selected, but only image 1 is displayed and no rotation occurs:

Oddly, if I double-click on the image, image 4 is displayed in the pop-up window:

This happens with all artists/albums. I know it was working fine, but not for at least 2 weeks now.

Steven

• Administrator
For me, the image rotation/selecting images does not work for Track Information in the Now Playing panel. It functions fine in other areas, but not with Now Playing. In the screenshot you can see that image 4 is selected, but only image 1 is displayed and no rotation occurs:
I would probably need your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

Steven

• Administrator
thats fixed for the next update

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator

theta_wave

Thanks.  5968 works great now.   When switching to Now Playing or Music Explorer tabs, the Artist tab on the left panel is temporarily removed without any incident.

Boile

Sorry Steven,
it was my fault , i  had had "the following fields define an album:" ticked
Thanks