Author Topic: Display Image Sizes in Internet Search Window  (Read 3371 times)

awise107

As the title says, I'd love to be able to know the size of a particular artwork image when tagging an album/song. I know the dimensions are already visible, but sometimes a 1000x1000 image is 250kb and sometimes it's 2.5mb. This can make a significant difference when tagging multiple files.

If the file size was easily visible in the tagging window, it would make my tagging jobs just that much faster.

I edited a screencap of the window I'm referring to with an example of where the file sizes could be displayed in red text.

Alumni

+1

I don't use this feature myself but I think this suggestion would be very useful for other users.

fumador

+1.

And, to keep it clean, the file size could be shown on image mouseover, replacing the resolution data.

Xyzzy

And there should be ability to display a full artwork version before accepting as well.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
And there should be ability to display a full artwork version before accepting as well.

You can already to this.  Click on the artwork you want to see, then double click on the preview in the lower part of the window.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)