Author Topic: Thinking about making a Music manager/player app with Xamarin...  (Read 2409 times)

Terry Walker

So I've been thinking of some aspects that I think would be really appreciated in an app for music management and as a player (don't want to give too many details) but I was wondering if anyone here has ever created an app or even on the other end taken an interest in one of these type of programs that develop apps and can give some information about them.

Thanks

Sharita Creason

I've been using Xamarin and it's fantastic! Building an app was easy and fast. They made everything possible.

Terry Walker

Did you start with the free version or did you purchase your version right out? I wanted to make sure to consider other software before doing that but since they partnered with Microsoft and are becoming a popular mobile app development software they are on the top of my list.

judgmentalastonished

I've been using Xamarin and it's fantastic! Building an app was easy and fast. They made everything possible.

Xamarin lets you share your application in all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows and Mac) all in the same code.