Author Topic: Open in new tab by CTRL+Left mouse click  (Read 3089 times)

Uwe Ch

A nice function would be the opening in a new tab by CTRL+Left mouse click.
How in the Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.

Zak

• Global Moderator
You haven't said what you want to open in a new tab, but for most of the things in the left-hand panel - playlists, filters, libraries etc. - middle clicking will open them in a new tab.
Bee excellent to each other...

Uwe Ch

Thanks, exactly this I have missed!
Middle mouse clicking is okay.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You haven't said what you want to open in a new tab, but for most of the things in the left-hand panel - playlists, filters, libraries etc. - middle clicking will open them in a new tab.

Unless you don't have a middle button, such as when I'm stuck with my touchpad.  +1 for an alternative trigger for middle-click functions.
Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:52:46 PM by psychoadept
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Zak

• Global Moderator

Unless you don't have a middle button, such as when I'm stuck with my touchpad.  +1 for an alternative trigger for middle-click functions.
Most trackpads should come with supporting software that allows for replicating middle-mouse clicks in other ways - I know the Synaptics ones do - but that would apply to all applications, not just MusicBee.

I'm pretty sure the right-click menu also includes an "Open in new tab" command.
Bee excellent to each other...