Author Topic: Auto-Detect Settings?  (Read 1776 times)

psychonaut25

I'm using a PowerSpec B332 with an Auzentech X-Fi Bravura sound card (Windows 7 Professional, 64bit; MusicBee version 2.4.5270).  I have the headphone socket on the front of the PC routed through the sound card.  I notice that when I plug headphones in, I still have to manually go to preferences, player, and select "Headphones (-2 Auzen X-Fi Bravura)" as the output... otherwise it will just continue to play through the speakers even after I plug headphones in.  Other applications (such as Audacious for Windows) will auto-detect that I have headphones plugged in, even though they are routed through the sound card.  Otherwise I'd normally have the "Speakers (-2 Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1)" option selected.

Ideally I would like MusicBee to auto-detect when I plug in headphones, switch to Headphones, and when I unplug the headphones switch back to the sound card output (not the motherboard output, not Primary Sound Driver, not AnvSoft Virtual Sound Device, not RealTek High-Definition Audio Device).

Is there a known way to do this?  Thanks.