Author Topic: How to show time elapsed / time remaining  (Read 4183 times)

markzzz

Until today, I've always displayed time elapsed / time remaining in the bottom bar.
Now, I can't see anymore both option. Or time elapsed, or time remaining.

What I've change? How can I restore that double visualization?
Thanks!

Pingaware

Have you updated to 2.5 recently from an earlier version? If so, the behaviour has changed - you either have time remaining or full now playing list time displayed by the word "Queued". You can change between them by clicking on the numbers. It's also worth noting that the old time remaining code was buggy and didn't work properly, while the new code is much better and copes properly with shuffle.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

markzzz

Uhm no, I've updated nothing. I've 2.3.5188.
Clicking on numbers I usually switch between "time elapsed", "time remaining" or "time elapsed / time remaining".

Now I have only the first two options. Can't re-enable the 3° option?

Steven

• Administrator
only time played/ duration or time played/ remaining time are supported.
If you were able to see a third way then that must have been a bug and not something i am aware of or supported.
What pingaware is referring to is the Now Playing list time which is as he describes

Pingaware

Oh! You meant the time in the main player panel. Completely misunderstood you there. Thanks for clearing it up for me Steven.

markzzz

only time played/ duration or time played/ remaining time are supported.
If you were able to see a third way then that must have been a bug and not something i am aware of or supported.
What pingaware is referring to is the Now Playing list time which is as he describes
Yeah, I meant that. So how can I re-enable time played/remaining? At now only time played OR time remaining, not both. And I switch them clicking on it. Some preferences?

Pingaware

Just clicking on it should change it to the mode you want. If you still can't get it to work, I suggest first updating (twice) to 2.4 then the latest 2.5 patch. If it still doesn't work, try providing a screenshot of the player and your preferences in Layout (2) and we'll go from there.

markzzz

Not sure if I well understood: is it still possible have somethings like this together?

"1:15:34 / -0:43:56"

Or just only "1:15:34" OR "-0:43:56"? Clicking on it I can only see "1:15:34" OR "-0:43:56" which is not what I want.