Author Topic: Find MusicBee Library  (Read 2204 times)

Mattiefcf

How do I select a different MusicBee Library at launch?  Apologies - I know this question has been answered elsewhere, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

The Library I am looking for is not in the Library list and cannot be 'imported' because it is a MusicBee Library, not iTunes, etc.  I seem to recall a library search function can be carried out at the launch of MusicBee, but it requires certain keys to be held down at launch and I can't remember which ones!

phred

• Global Moderator
How do I select a different MusicBee Library at launch?  Apologies - I know this question has been answered elsewhere, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

The Library I am looking for is not in the Library list and cannot be 'imported' because it is a MusicBee Library, not iTunes, etc.  I seem to recall a library search function can be carried out at the launch of MusicBee, but it requires certain keys to be held down at launch and I can't remember which ones!
Hold either SHIFT key down as you launch MB.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Mattiefcf

That's done it, thanks.

For anyone else that is interested note that to find an existing Library you need to click on the "Create New..." tab and then follow the '...choose an existing library that no longer appears...' option.