Author Topic: How to hide mini player?  (Read 2291 times)

mindstormer

I have it set so that single-click MusicBee from tray launches mini player and double-click launches main player. I don't see a "minimize back to tray" for the mini player--there is only the option to open the main player or close MusicBee altogether from the mini player. If I want to use the mini player to quickly change a song, I would have to switch to the main player from the mini player and then minimize MusicBee back to tray.

Also, can I disable Inbox? I want MusicBee to read all music from a folder and any music in the folder should be automatically added to the library.

Pingaware

You can't disable the inbox, but in the Rescan/Add Files dialogue, you can choose to send files straight to the library.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

Zak

• Global Moderator
And also in Preferences > Library you can set it to add any new tracks in your monitored folders to your library.
Bee excellent to each other...

mindstormer

Cool, will try that.

But there's no way to launch the mini player from the taskbar and then minimize the mini player without maximizing it so it becomes the main player and then minimizing it back to the taskbar (mini player just has maximize to main player or exit the application altogether, no minimize back to tray) ? Seems kind of strange--I just want to be able to easily skip to certain parts of the track using the mini player without ever having to launch the main player.