Author Topic: Smooth scrolling  (Read 26831 times)

wavebave

i'd like to see smooth scrolling, i think it'd be great for musicbee to increase its aesthetics

cosmingurau

• Filmmaker
+1
MusicBee is a worthy successor to Winamp.  :D

mikebo

I know there haven't been many request for this but imo this would make browsing in artwork view much more pleasing. So i'm bumping this request to see if it can get more support.
Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:43:24 PM by mikebo

Alumni

+1, good suggestion.

I'm not sure how much effort this would take to implement, but it would certainly be a welcome addition.

hiccup

If so, then please optionally.

Now when scrolling you get the art, and the text fields below it always at the the same position. I find that quite convenient to 'read' myself.
Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:11:45 PM by hiccup

mikebo

Now when scrolling you get the text fields below the art at always the same position. I find that quite convenient myself.

In the implementation i had in mind it would still scroll the same distance as it does now. So one tick of the mouse wheel would still scroll one row of album art but with a slide animation so that it would fell more fluid.
And i have nothing against this being optional.

phred

• Global Moderator
+1
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

hiccup

Slightly off-topic, but in the same scope:
There has been a wish a while back that I want to support, where there was a suggestion when in Album & Tracks view,  to keep the album art on the top left when scrolling through that album's tracks.
I can't find the topic, can somebody else (direct me to it)?

de.cayed

Now when scrolling you get the art, and the text fields below it always at the the same position. I find that quite convenient to 'read' myself.
Yes. PLEASE make it optional if included. I know a lot of people like smooth scrolling, but it really messes with me. I turn it off on everything, browsers included. :P