Author Topic: Browser Address Bar  (Read 3788 times)

ihavnoclue

Hello,

I have really simple question. I have been looking around and can't seem to find an answer. Whenever I opened a new tab in MusicBee I used to get an address bar where I could type in a web page, but I can no longer find this and can't figure out how to use the internal browser. Here's what that area of my player looks like:

Thanks!

pietergdp

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but you can find the web browser in the left side pane under services.

Pingaware

The address/location bar was removed as it had different behaviour in different places, and wasn't really particularly useful, especially when the internal browser was removed due to its buggy-ness. For more info, see the thread here.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

ihavnoclue

I was looking at that thread and it makes it seem like you can go to webpages by typing http://. That doesn't seem to work for me.

I also don't have the browser in services. The thread mentioned a plug in. I'll look for it.

e-motiv

ihavnoclue,

Did you find the answer?  To be honest I am tired to look for so many solutions for so many software I have where things keep changing so much that I might as well be a fulltime forum digger / tweaker,  just to keep things working for me.  :-(

I didn't find the plugin and didn't dig in that huge thread mentioned.  So, I'd be curious how you solve this. For me, it's to get mixcloud pages and others to see and play inside Musicbee.
Thanks
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
There is a plugin.  It's on the second page of the plugin forum right now (or you could find it on the wiki)

getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=13293.0
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

e-motiv

There is a plugin.  It's on the second page of the plugin forum right now (or you could find it on the wiki)

getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=13293.0
Thanks!  Although I just found it myself. (Sometimes for esoteric reasons you have to make a post about it before internet allows you to find something.) But at least I'm sure now and for others having esoteric resistances and buymping here. ;-)
(P.S. Didn't find it on the wiki with term browser or address)
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:56:32 PM by R U Bn ?
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig