Author Topic: UPnP/ DLNA device support  (Read 302006 times)

johnnyboy

Hope this is what you need Steven.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<root><specVersion><major>1</major><minor>0</minor></specVersion><device><deviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-

org:device:MediaRenderer:1</deviceType><presentationURL>/web</presentationURL><pnpx:X_hardwareId>VEN_2A2D&DEV_0003

&SUBSYS_0004&REV_01

VEN_0033&DEV_0005&REV_01</pnpx:X_hardwareId><pnpx:X_compatibleId>MS_DigitalMediaDeviceClass_DMR_V001</pnpx:X_compa

tibleId><pnpx:X_deviceCategory>MediaDevices</pnpx:X_deviceCategory><df:X_deviceCategory>Multimedia.DMR</df:X_devic

eCategory><microsoft:magicPacketWakeSupported>0</microsoft:magicPacketWakeSupported><microsoft:magicPacketSendSupp

orted>1</microsoft:magicPacketSendSupported><dlna:X_DLNADOC>DMR-1.50</dlna:X_DLNADOC><friendlyName>Stream 83i

002261012978</friendlyName><manufacturer>Roberts Radio

Limited</manufacturer><manufacturerURL>http://www.robertsradio.co.uk</manufacturerURL><modelDescription>ir-mmi-

FS2026-0200-0048_STR83iau_V2.2.15.EX21499-v1.18</modelDescription><modelName>Stream

83i</modelName><modelNumber>Stream

83i</modelNumber><modelURL>http://www.robertsradio.co.uk/</modelURL><serialNumber>080412071c011f270100190bffffafff

</serialNumber><UDN>uuid:3dcc7100-f76c-11dd-87af-

002261012978</UDN><iconList><icon><mimetype>image/png</mimetype><width>48</width><height>48</height><depth>32</dep

th><url>/icon.png</url></icon><icon><mimetype>image/jpeg</mimetype><width>48</width><height>48</height><depth>32</

depth><url>/icon.jpg</url></icon><icon><mimetype>image/png</mimetype><width>120</width><height>120</height><depth>

32</depth><url>/icon2.png</url></icon><icon><mimetype>image/jpeg</mimetype><width>120</width><height>120</height><

depth>32</depth><url>/icon2.jpg</url></icon></iconList><serviceList><service><serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-

org:service:AVTransport:1</serviceType><serviceId>urn:upnp-

org:serviceId:AVTransport</serviceId><SCPDURL>AVTransport/scpd.xml</SCPDURL><controlURL>AVTransport/control</contr

olURL><eventSubURL>AVTransport/event</eventSubURL></service><service><serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-

org:service:ConnectionManager:1</serviceType><serviceId>urn:upnp-

org:serviceId:ConnectionManager</serviceId><SCPDURL>ConnectionManager/scpd.xml</SCPDURL><controlURL>ConnectionMana

ger/control</controlURL><eventSubURL>ConnectionManager/event</eventSubURL></service><service><serviceType>urn:sche

mas-upnp-org:service:RenderingControl:1</serviceType><serviceId>urn:upnp-

org:serviceId:RenderingControl</serviceId><SCPDURL>RenderingControl/scpd.xml</SCPDURL><controlURL>RenderingControl

/control</controlURL><eventSubURL>RenderingControl/event</eventSubURL></service></serviceList></device></root>

Steven

• Administrator
yes it appears the XML is not well formed and i would need to do some hacking with the data. I will try and look at it in a week or so

mattbaker88

Perfect. Thanks for adding it to the output menu.

johnnyboy

thanks look forward to your post. I'm sure you will come up with the answer

sssweat

Hi Steven,

I have a Sonos Play 5 and I think I have a similar problem to the one of Johnnyboy. My Sonos is well recognized by Windows Media Player so this bug may come from MB unfortunately ;)
I tested on my Philips TV and my xbox360, everything's fine.

So I have a "Root Element is missing" error in the log, here are the log and the xml from my Sonos:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6747852/UpnpErrorLog.dat
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6747852/192.168.1.31_1400_xml_device_description.xml.txt

Hope you can something with it ! :)

Tested on MB v2.5.5491 with plugin from the first post

BeeBeeKing

This is cool! Just discovered this feature.
I am playing one lot of music from the musicbee library on my bedside (Kogan) digital internet/UPnP/radio while I am playing another album to our Pioneer X-SMC3/4 in the living area. Thank you Steven.

MrLocoLuciano

Problem of the night !

MusicBee v2.5.5478.29491 (Win6.1), 22 janv. 2015 0:05:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.EnsureCurrentThreadHasQueue()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

MrLocoLuciano

Hi Steven

Got a question about the transcoding and the DLNA sent format.
I want everything to be in maximum quality.
So I configured that way.
http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=15/04/xdmb.jpg
Am I right ? Is it the correct way to do ?
We can read at the bottom right side "when transcoding the source file data" and I choosed PCM 24bits.
When does it transcode ?

Thanks.  ;)

Curt

Hi Steven,

for this feature I have wait over three years. It works fine with my T+A Music Player MK I

Thank you very very very much  :)

Curt

dkfree1

Hi-
Regarding the problem streaming to a Logitech Squeezebox, I am having the same problem with WMA that was described earlier for FLAC. That is, MP3 files stream fine, but WMA files result in silence and "noise bursts".

MrLocoLuciano

hi dk

for what I know it's network problem. Not good enough !

hiccup

for what I know it's network problem. Not good enough !

No it isn't. I have the same problem on a well functioning wired gigabit network.

Do you have a Squeezebox yourself?

hiccup

SOtM sMS-100... the same  ;)

And with 'the same', you mean you also have a Logitech Squeezebox?