Author Topic: Reset Library Stats  (Read 4151 times)

botany

First off, really great product. Moved from Foobar to Musicbee. It does everything and more. I'm using ASIO4ALL on my laptop with the built-in sound and Win 8.1. Works like a dream.

I have a question. A small thing but it is bugging me. Scanned my library OK (50000 tracks). In the course of setting things up I played the same track over and over again. So, now my library statistics show repeated plays of the same track. I would like to reset the library statistics (accessible from the File Menu) so that the played tracks are zero and then as I use MB the stats will reflect what I am actually playing, without showing 10 plus plays for the track I was playing about with. Not a deal breaker, but if someone can help I would appreciate it.

phred

• Global Moderator
From your music library, ight-click on the track in question and select EDIT.  Then select the PROPERTIES tab.  Look for PLAY COUNT near the bottom on the right-hand column.  Set that to zero and you should be all set.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

botany

Thanks for the help Phred. I will give it a try.

botany

phred

• Global Moderator
You're welcome.  Glad I could help.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

redwing

With Tag Editor in floating window, you can change it only one by one. If you want to reset multiple tracks, use Reset Play Count command under Tools> Tagging Tools.