Author Topic: Library broken after reinstall  (Read 2393 times)

so_la_la

I was having trouble using Musicbee and especially syncing http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=14112.0, so I decided to reinstall Musicbee.
I saved the settings etc., reinstalled Musicbee and copied bakc the settings etc.
However now my library is broken. I have songs missing (dk how many), 1500 have gone into the inbox.
What went wrong?
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

hm, the files are still there in the playlist but not in the library...how come?
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

Is there a way to repair the library in an external programme?

so_la_la

So I renamed the .bak-files to their original name and it seems to work again?  Is this the way to do it? (Waiting for the sync to finish.)