Author Topic: samsung s3  (Read 2209 times)

dalepgray

Hi I am struggling with using musicbee to send play lists to the S3, the music goes accross fine but the play list does not.

Could someone help with settings required to make the playlists work

Thanks

dalepgray

posted a whole month, read 138 times not one reply, this forum really works doesn't it ???

Pingaware

The forum does work, but it's very difficult to help trouble shoot your problems with so little information. Tell us what you tried, exactly how it didn't work, and then we can try and solve your problems for you. Also remember that we might not be able to replicate the same conditions as you have because we don't have the same phone.

And as a final point, you've posted in the "Bug Reports" sub-forum. This post would be read more frequently and more likely to get a response if you'd posted it in the "General" sub-forum, as it's not a bug report but rather just asking for help. I've requested a moderator to move it to see if you can get some assistance with your issues. If you don't, I'm really sorry, but we're all just users like you. Being more experienced with the program doesn't mean we can magically solve problems.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.