Author Topic: History window  (Read 9634 times)

chorpo

Could you make history window resizeable??? Also, I dont know how are the history information stored but it would be nice to change tags/column appearence... Or my biggest wish for history would be to make an option to show it in contents pane like its for Now playing list. It would appear than below Music Library in Library section on the left with the look of Detail Layout with the same options for tags (so users can choose which tags will appear). How many songs are stored in history??? How about making an option in preferences to change count of last played songs???
Can you change date format in history to windows default??? Is this possible???

Steven

• Administrator
i think i need to put this in the contents pane as gabesdad also asked for the same.
In answer to your questions, it stores a max of 1000 songs of history. I didnt want to store it too much as i have a very simple mechanism to load the songs into memory. It stores the url, artist and title in the history so it possible to show the extra tags if the song url still exists (i dont think i can do this for web page links unless its in the web cache MB maintains). I can change the date format to windows default

chorpo

New Play history placement in sidebar is great and also the look of it. It is much more userfriendly. I have one sugestion for play history. I like to know how many tracks I have play during the day (only for curiosity). Now I have to count this number by counting all played tracks during the day manually... Would it be possible to show count of selected items in history in the right corner of it near the count of all files ??? The current text "2460 items" would be enhanced like "2460 items / 89 selected" or similar. What do you think???

Steven

• Administrator
sure no problem - i'll include something