Author Topic: Spotify, Pandora & Other Wishes  (Read 5016 times)

Bigmelwalter

I know many of us really enjoy the SoundCloud feature in the current build of MB, but is it possible to add other similar features?

Mostly Spotify, Pandora, Iheartradio and Tuneinradio

I know it seems mobile app based but when Im playing MB through the home or DJing these others are my primaries on my tablets and I just wished MB would support them.

Another request is a Billboard Top 100 lists of currently trending music or New 100. I think this speaks for itself as far as broadening the MBs playing perspective. Not that I hate having physical music in the Library, but eventually other extensions or applications would help eliminate physically carrying mass amounts of data on hand.

Last but not least, could Youtube be embedded in the Video Library (along with a search bar). because they most common way of viewing YT is only through the in app browser. I just think it could add to more potential features as well as enjoyment.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you guys think? Is it possible?

TriqqoTriqqo

Regarding the Spotify integration; I would really like to see this as well. Seeing as Spotify now has an API, this should definitely be a possibility.

Link: https://developer.spotify.com/

Steven

• Administrator
Spotify is not something i am interested to do because the way i see it they are getting developers to extend and improve their distribution platform and so increase the desirability and sales for free, and then have the cheek to charge ddevelopers for a premium account while that is being done for them.
However there is no reason someone else cant build a musicbee plugin to support spotify - its just not likely to be me that does it.