Author Topic: Sort by: "Albums with Cover Art"  (Read 3502 times)

kerryanna

Hello, is there a custom viewing option to sort by "Albums with Cover Art" ? If not, is it possible to create a custom sorting option that support this ? Thank you.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
There is a command in the Tools menu for "show files with missing artwork."  Will this do what you want?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

kerryanna

Thanks, redwing nailed exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully we can see this addition sometime in the future   :)

By the way, sometimes musicbee changes my layout at random on startup.  How do remove the area in the green box. I previously removed it a few weeks ago and it magically appeared today. I got lost in preference looking for the option to remove it. Thanks

I posted a wishlist item for that a while ago: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=12534.0

There is a command in the Tools menu for "show files with missing artwork."  Will this do what you want?

redwing

That's column browser. you can close it down using Configure Layout button next to search box.

kerryanna

Yes Scampbll I was basically searching for an option that supports having all albums that have cover art sorted on Top of my albums list and the those albums without covers sorted at the bottom of my albums list.
There is a command in the Tools menu for "show files with missing artwork."  Will this do what you want?
Thanks redwing
That's column browser. you can close it down using Configure Layout button next to search box.