Author Topic: Files With Inconsitent Album Tags  (Read 3372 times)

holuschi

If I use Tagging Tool "Files With Inconsitent Album Tags' I get a error message I do not understand: One example "Album details inconsistent with other tracks: Album Artist 'Jethro Tull' is not the same as 'Jethro Tull'
What does this mean? In the example Jethro Tull is all the same in artist and album artist of the allbum.

redwing

Maybe that's the case I've been looking for. Can you try artwork view grouped by album artist to see if the album gets split? Please do not edit any tags of those files as, if that's the case, they will be needed for investigation.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I see this happening, too.  As shown here, it happens with the first track of the second disc of a multi-disc album.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

redwing

I see this happening, too.  As shown here, it happens with the first track of the second disc of a multi-disc album.

You're right., I can replicate the issue when track number is continuous in multi-discs.

@holuschi:
Forget about what I said. It's not the case I mentioned earlier. This looks just a bug.

holuschi

Thanks for your reply. scampbll is right, vwith the first track of the second disc of a multi-disc album. I did not notice this regularity.