Author Topic: But How??? any help will be apriciate!  (Read 4349 times)

MusicRocksMyLife

hey guys may i ask two questions?

1. on art view layout how can i sort the songs on show the tracks for the selected album on directlly under the selected album setting?

2. and last when i try to play a song to above layout when i press a the song i wnat a radoom from the album start to play what i miss here?

if anyone or someone can fix this will be awsome! those are my negatives with bee! i love this player and an i use it for a long time!

redwing

1. on art view layout how can i sort the songs on show the tracks for the selected album on directlly under the selected album setting?

They are sorted by disc-track#. I don't think other sort is possible and needed for this view.

2. and last when i try to play a song to above layout when i press a the song i wnat a radoom from the album start to play what i miss here?

I don't understand. What exactly do you want it to play?
Try turning on shuffle mode from player, or right click the song> Play more> Play all tracks shuffled.
Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:19:38 AM by redwing

MusicRocksMyLife

thx for the reply!

for the second question i mena in the artwork view when i play a specific song plays a radoom one with suffle off a example when i play song 1 plays song 8 and when i play somng 2 plays song 5 etc.....what should i do to play my sond in order i mean when i press 1 plays right away the song 1?...

redwing

Sounds like you're referring to the same bug as reported today when tracks have no track#.  Try adding track# to the songs to see if that makes any differences.

MusicRocksMyLife

thx again for the fast response and sorry for the bad writing 10 min ago return from work ...hope you understand!

as for the track you mean number track right? hmmm i try it!

redwing

What version of MB are your running?
And can you replicate the same issue in other layouts as well, or does it happen only in that view?

MusicRocksMyLife

i have the latest and happens only on that view, i use now albums and tracks view and works perfect but i like the art view layout more but its ok i wish for a future fix its an awsome player with the customization i need the audio quality i expect! makes foobar and others to cry! a really big thx to support the dev and his love to that app!

redwing

If adding track number to tracks can't fix the issue, I don't know what causes it only in that view.
You might want to post a new thread on Bug Reports board with some screenshots to show what the problem is.

MusicRocksMyLife

i will when i had time, but i make a clean install not only with my settings and this bug still exist as default...

redwing

As I said, posting on Bug Reports board with screenshots would be helpful because there are many settings that can affect the behavior such as your group by, sort by setting and now playing setting, etc.

MusicRocksMyLife

thats incorrect m8 cause i use a default install without making changes and the bug still there

redwing

What's incorrect? Several settings have to be involved in that view whether it's default or not.
Post a screenshot of what you see and describe what's happening: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3998.0
And what's your group by, sort by setting in that view?