Let's see if we can start over, please. I really want/need to get this to work, and I'm sure there's an answer here.
I rebuilt my iTunes library, which is to say I had it scan in my entire music catalog (some 60 gig/13,000 files), which took about 24 hours.
The majority of that time was needed for it to convert a lot of WMA files to the Apple format.
Here's where I'm at now.
1. Open MB (installed on the same machine that also hosts iTunes)
2. Export "The Playlist-current", and create file called "The Playlist-current.m3u".
3. Open iTunes
4. File menu/Library/Import Playlist.
5. Choose "The Playlist-current.m3u"
6. iTunes shows this and immediately starts playing the first track.
7. *HOWEVER*, the list is strangely incomplete.
a. It shows a total of 35 songs, whereas
b. MB's exact same playlist correctly shows there are 69 songs.
c. Songs missing from the iTunes playlist can be found and played in iTunes, when searched for manually.
8. I have not yet tried to sync this to my phone.
So, the first question - how do I get the correct playlist to import into MB?
After that is working correctly, then we can see how to get the list and the associated song tracks/files into the phone.
IS there a way to attach screenshots so you can see what I'm talking about more clearly?