Author Topic: Missing now playing panes drop down function  (Read 3802 times)

outlander

Hi

Is any updates removed now playing panel's drop down function or have i messed somehow my settings? How can i get that "drop down now playing panel function" back again? Picture probably tells more than 1000 words.. =)

redwing

Do you mean you want to move now playing panel to the bottom of the main panel? If so, right click on the now playing panel header> Customize Panel Setting, and then configure its location as such.

outlander

No, I'm missing the arrow that drops down the panel.. See the pictures below, and see the difference.. small arrow is missing..

redwing

OK, got it. (BTW the panel is called playing track panel).
The arrow button was removed along with sidebar buttons. Though you can make sidebar buttons visible with settings, no button support for playing track panel. To open and close down the panel, you could either use configure layout button (next to search box) or configure a hotkey or toolbar button.  

outlander

Hi, and thanks for reply!

I configured a layout tab button and a hotkey to toggle show/hide playing track panel and it works ~ok.
Still the best solution would have been the old style, a button to show/hide panel on right position =|

snif
=ยด( rest in peace good down-right toggle button

|
          --------
               |
               |

Xyzzy

Maybe adding it to the option that enables sidepanels' display buttons would be a good idea?