Author Topic: REQ: Spotify mode  (Read 6522 times)

between6and7

Everything started with this view of spotify playlist as a concept of a TM suitable for people who listen to playlists with songs from different artists and albums. It could be like the Rdio Style, but this TM only shows those albums on the Library and ony the album tracks, not from an inbox. This also doesn't show the playlist we have, but all the tracks that album has.
So, getting inspired in Spotify and this pictures, I made a design of a more complex and better Theatre Mode:

The playlist tracks may seem quite complex to make. (Shows the current PLAYLIST , and not the album tracks) The background works almost exactly the same as in Rdio Style, but (I think better) it shows the whole cover (center stretched to 16:9) and not a detail. The above-right corner shows the exit and search button.
The "Album or Playlist" may or not work in MusicBee. I don't usually make custom playlists, and IDK if you can name them.
These are the design tips:

I had also thought about a vertical and a lied shapes. Trying to make them as if they were on a mobile phone or in an MP4.

I fear the great lot of album covers in the same screen slows down MB. I think people (and maybe I) would enjoy this view. Would anyone accept the challenge?  :) Thanks...
Two more pics: