Author Topic: Equalizer/dsp per playback device  (Read 4216 times)

Chaython

So  I have a headset, stereo, tv....
Each evidently sound much different than one another, like my stereo is bassy, my tv sounds like the speakers are blowing out when lf plays, and my headsets need a bass boost to sound sweet...
So you should allow,  a custom dsp/equalizer per each playback device, so I don' have to change it everytime
The latest MusicBee patches.

Anti

You're asking that musicbee somehow magically knows what hardware you've connected to your output jack?

Chaython

No, music bee allows you to select a playback device, I would like to have per device settings.
Or a hockey to switch equalizer on and off, idk if that's already available or not.

Anti

Headphones, stereo and TV do not have drivers, and therefore are not listed as Windows devices. So I think the OP is simply plugging different jacks into his laptop's output jack, and wants Windows/musicbee to somehow discern what is on the other end of an audio cable.

Chaython

I use a desktop, each port has its own ouput
http://i.imgur.com/vAJXBaH.jpg
I want to set a different equalizer dsp for each option in this menu

Chaython

I have HDMI, toslink, front analog, and rear analog each on their own dedicated driver, did you think I only had one analog port?

Anti

> did you think I only had one analog port?

Woah... too many late nights. I confused the first post with another member of the forum, whose set-up I know from another thread (hence the laptop assumption). In a subsequent reply I thought you were another user coming into the thread (you'll notice I referred to 'the OP' in third person when addressing you!) Sorry about that!