Author Topic: My favourite new features  (Read 2887 times)

Anti

One of the best ways to learn musicbee's features is to go through the changelogs in the Latest Version threads. I read them periodically, and today noticed some great additions in v2.4:

- media keys should now work without the need for the "media keys" plugin
- the volume analysis tool has been enhanced to give better feedback and control when peaks would be clipped
- "expanded view" in the artwork layout has been enhanced to include support for when the Artwork layout is grouped by artist
- enhanced file organiser: you can define rules in the auto-organiser to move files across drives
- the progress of long running operations now shows in the windows taskbar (win7+)
- the library explorer can now be set to not filter tracks in the main panel when not viewing the music library node
- library filters can be directly edited using the right click button on a library filter node

The benefit of some of these changes might not be apparent to everyone or affect everyone's workflow, but for me most of these
are really big improvements, so I'd just like to say thanks Steven! Just when you think it can't get better...
Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 09:31:51 AM by Anti

Alumni

- "expanded view" in the artwork layout has been enhanced to include support for when the Artwork layout is grouped by artist

I think for me this feature is the "killer app".