Author Topic: Show track information "in panels using tabs" in Now Playing tab?  (Read 3984 times)

holuschi

I try to customize Now Playing Layout Configuration.  I choose "show track information" - "stack panels using tabs" and click save. But it does not save, it always switches to "show all panels vertically". I can save show track information" - "stack panels using tabs" in Playing Track tab but not in Now Playing tab. Is this a feature?

redwing

redwing

If you meant combining now playing list as another tab into the track info panel, then it's not possible.

holuschi

If you meant combining now playing list as another tab into the track info panel, then it's not possible.

Thank you, redwing, for response. Here is the screenshot: I am in Now Playing Tab with open right hand tab - cutomize panel settings.
If I try to change "show all panals vertically" to "stack panels using tabs" (yellow)  it cannot be saved. But it can be saved if I am in the PlayingTrack tab

redwing

Yes, I can replicate the issue. If this was intentional, then I think it's another unnecessary restriction regarding the now playing panel layout.
(A while ago I reported some buggy issues related to the panel, but don't see much differences since then: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=11333.0)

Anyway a workaround would be:
- Choose another tab.
- Open now playing config pane, turn off now playing list, and tick "stack panels using tabs".
- Click on now playing node in left navigator, then you will see the tabs remain on the sidebar even after restart.

holuschi