Author Topic: Theater Mode Plugin  (Read 211100 times)

redwing

mb_TheaterModePlugin.dll file should be 187,392 byte, correct?

travelsoccerkid1

mb_TheaterModePlugin.dll file should be 187,392 byte, correct?
Correct!  Everything appears to be up-to-date.

redwing

This is a test view made from your own code. Save it as an xml file and have a try.

Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<root>
<settings enableScaling="true" />
  <element type="Line" xAnchor="Panel.Right" x="-260" yAnchor="Panel.Top" y="65" width="247" height="2" bg="78,177,186"></element>
  <element type="Field" id="Album" xAnchor="Panel.Right" x="-262" y="35" width="250" font="Dosis" style="Bold" size="12" fg="220,186,255" ></element>
  <element type="Field" id="Artist" xAnchor="Panel.Right" x="-262" y="68" width="250" heightDock="Panel" font="Dosis" style="Regular" size="14" fg="157,182,249" bg="250,20,20,20"></element>
  <element type="AlbumTracks" xAnchor="Panel.Right" x="-281" y="95" width="281" heightDock="Panel" height="-2" fg="215,215,215" fg2="78,177,186" allowPinning="true" resizePictures="false" mouseOverFg="78,177,186">   
  <child width="10" />
    <child id="Speaker" width="30" />
    <child id="TrackNo" />
    <child>. </child>
    <child id="Title" width="225" />
    <child id="Duration" />
  </element>
</root>

travelsoccerkid1

This is a test view made from your own code. Save it as an xml file and have a try.
Nope, still no change for the Now Playing track.

redwing

Are you sure you have the latest dll file under Plugins folder?

travelsoccerkid1

Are you sure you have the latest dll file under Plugins folder?
Okay, I think I have the problem.  I have the latest dll file; however, there was an older version also in the folder.  After deleting the old file, the test xml file we just made worked.  And so does my Artist Showcase xml file.  Not sure why MusicBee was reading the old dll file when it had a name other than the default dll file.

redwing

Yes, that happened to me as well with another plugin a while ago. I don't know why but that creates a problem. Anyway glad you sorted it out!

travelsoccerkid1

Yes, that happened to me as well with another plugin a while ago. I don't know why but that creates a problem. Anyway glad you sorted it out!
Thanks for your help!  I really appreciate it!

redwing

No problem!

I hope Steven will have a look at this issue. If there's another dll file with the same filename but different file extension like .old, MB reads the file as a valid dll file instead of the real dll file. It happened to me with Additional Tagging Tools plugin about a year ago.

Trev1234

Hi, i have been trying to figure out how to get MB to pull artist pics from MusicBee/Library/Artist Pictures folder , rather than
the internet. Please, how is it possible to do this? thanks