Author Topic: Radio Station presets  (Read 4635 times)

moorpipe

The presets file is empty. You can load a XML presets file such as the one that comes with the TapinRadio application. However, I cannot find such a presets file with that application (only presets.trd, which is not in a XML format). If you want to load a presets file MB asks for a presets.xml.gz file. Does anyone know what its format or layout is? I could build one myself if I knew.

Steven

• Administrator
there is no presets file that comes with MB. You can get a file from the TapinRadio app, although be careful if you install that app as it tries to install adware

moorpipe

Thanks for the warning, but I already had TapinRadio installed. The latest version of TapinRadio doesn't have a presets file that is recognized by MB. Maybe some older version of TapinRadio did have a presets file MB can process. Actually it doesn't matter that much to me. The real question was about making use of the presets file layout. Knowing the layout specs we could create our own presets whether or not supplied by TapinRadio. Sorry for not being clear the first time.

phred

• Global Moderator
Would getting your hands on the Tapin presets from October of 2010 help you in any way?  If so, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it along.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here