Author Topic: Remember last selection for column/thumbnail browser as well  (Read 5516 times)

redwing

When you relaunch MB, it currently remembers last selected node and track and bring you right back to the last setup when you exited previously. It remembers library explorer selection as well if that was open.

Would be great if it could remember last selected items of column/thumbnail browser and the selected track too. As a regular user of the both browsers, I always lose my last setup and position whenever MB restarts.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
+1, especially if we can add remembering search results node status.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Pingaware

+1
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

silvestreccf

+ 1

I try to delete all ports refering to thumbs but I couldn't Mr scampbll, maybe the moderator could erase my posts.

Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 05:48:46 AM by silvestreccf

Steven

• Administrator
this is done for the next v2.4 update. It wont save the selected items in a column if they exceed 16 items

redwing

Thanks for the update. But it only remembers column browser selections. Could it also remember the selected item(s) in the main panel when column browser is used to filter? Also it doesn't remember thumbnail browser selection at all, along with main panel selection filtered with it.

Steven

• Administrator
for the next update it should now remember the selected index when a column browser filter is applied. Its not done for the library explorer and also wont be done for the thumbnail browser in v2.4

redwing

[...] wont be done for the thumbnail browser in v2.4

Is it that much work that needs to be split across multiple versions?